KMX Cobra Trike
For anyone who craves exhilarating street and off-road riding upon any terrain, this jack-of-all-trades KMX Cobra trike incorporates a robust design with twenty four gears, large spoke wheels as well as added ground clearance making it fast while traveling and unstoppable off-road. Make no mistake, the KMX Cobra will be dangerously fun.
$1499.00 + FREE Shipping
• Strong Carbon Steel frame that provides excellent ground clearance and offers high riding stability
• Direct steering system for accurate responsive handling
• Hardshell Bucket Seat with multiple seat positions and adjustable lumbar support and quick and simple seat adjustment
• Front boom made from aluminum
• Oversized Super Glide Pulley
• Quick and easy trike assembly. Includes assemply tools and an instructional video
The KMX Cobra is easy to upgrade. You can even add a motor.
KMX is a British company which began selling tadpole trikes intended for children. Eventually KMX expanded its product line to mature models when parents became envious of their kid’s new trikes. They sell adult trikes with several of levels of performance and cost, but all of the adult models are based on the same basic frame model. The frame is made of tough steel with large diameter square tubing. The frame features an interior chain run that protects the sensitive chain from being crushed against rocks and other obstacles and keeps idlers from bumping against the ground.
KMX Venom Trike
This KMX Venom recumbent trike is the fastest and lightest in the KMX range. It’s top in the market for the experienced rider or racer. A light-weight tire set with narrow, high-pressure auto tires and road-bike-specific components compensate riders with superior road-touring effectiveness. Own it – and also the road is yours.
The KMX Venom represents a new level of performance. The Venom frame is made entirely of custom aluminum extrusion for a light-weight and incredibly stiff frame. With a longer wheelbase and 26-inch rear tire the Venom is made to go fast and it does not disappoint. It can handle your daily commute and weekend rides while keeping a fast pace and riding in comfort.
- Easy to ride and safe for those ages
- Excellent for both off road or trail riding.
- Upgrades available – you may even add the motor mounting system.
- Direct steer for quick response handling
- Has the famous KMX Aluminum Hard Shell Bucket Seat featuring multiple seat position using adjustable lumbar support that is easily adjustable.
- Aluminum top boom
- Oversized Super Glide Pulley for smooth management and gear changing for the chain.
- Simple and speedy assembly
5 year frame warranty