The Q500 Typhoon Drone not only offers a highly superior flying experience, the quality of the video and still images are superb and set it apart from other drones, quadcopters and octocopters.
This package includes camera, ground to air transmitter and much more.
What’s included with your Q500 Typhoon Quadcopter Drone:
- Q500 RTF Airframe
- ST10 Transmitter/Ground Place
- ST10 Sunshade
- ST10 Neckstrap
- Aluminum Case
- Handheld CGO Steady Grip Gimbal
- AC/DC USB Charger
- USB to Minuscule USB Cable
- USB Designer
- Two 3S 5400mAH Lipo Battery power
- Battery Charger and Fee Lead
- DC 12V Auto Socket Cable
- AD/DC Power
- 32 GB Micro SD Card
- Motor Loop Tool
- Two Sets associated with Propellers
- Auto-Charge Mode via Micro-B UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS Cable with AC for 5V DC USB Power
Home Mode – Home Mode will cause the Q500 Typhoon Quadcopter Drone to autonomously fly to the takeoff and auto landing.
Flight Modes -The Q500 Quadcopter Drone has 3 different flight modes which might be selected using the 3 position activate the front right on the transmitter. The switch has a rubber cover and clicks at each position making it convenient to use. All 3 modes use the GPS if you plan to fly indoors or in a area with poor GPS UNIT reception.
Angle Mode. – Angle Mode is like standard GPS mode of all quads. The Q500 Typhoon Drone will carry altitude and position if you do not touch the sticks. It will eventually respond like a normal helicopter whenever you move the control sticks. It’s good to use for both new and experience pilots.
Smart Mode – Smart Mode is recommended for very first time that pilots. It puts the drone in an orientation control mode. The drone will move which ever way to the control stick and the front or nose of the drone is pointing. Smart Mode likewise features Follow Me. While using Q500 in the air you are able to walk with the transmitter and the Q500 will follow anyone. There is a GPS unit in the transmitter so the Q500 quadcopter knows where the transmitter is and will observe it.
Transmitter/Ground Place – The transmitter is nice looking and has a good feel when handling . The gimbals are smooth and are very effective. The throttle stick is spring loaded making it easy to hold altitude around the Q500. When the stick is at the center, the Q500 typhoon drone uses this pressure sensor to auto take care of the current altitude. The switches and slider are all accessible while flying.
On the left side with the transmitter is the video camera slider. This controls the video camera tilt angle from looking straight ahead to nearly straight down. On the top left will be the photo button that is utilized to take a photo. Below that is the Start/Stop button helpful to arm and disarm this motor.
Q500 Drone Specifications:
• Flight Time – Up in order to 25 Minutes
• Dimension – 16. 5×16. 5×9. 5in (420x420x240mm)
• Diagonal Length Without Rotor Blades – twenty two. 2in (565mm)
• Propeller/Main Rotor Size – 13. 0in (330mm)
• Weight Without having Battery and Payload – 40. 0oz (1130g)
• Battery – 5400mAh 3S 11. 1V LiPo (included)
• Charger – 3S 11. 1V LiPo DC Evening out Smart Charger with AC Adapter (included)
• Transmitter – 10-channel a couple of. 4GHz with 5. 8GHz online video media downlink (included)
• 3 Airline flight Modes – Smart, Angle along with Home Modes
• Maximum Flying Height – Default 122m (400ft) Above Walk out (Adjustable via the Q500 GUI)
• Maximum Turn Rate – 65°/s
• Maximum Roll Angle – 35°
• Operating Temp Range – ﹣5℃ to 80℃
Surface Station Specs:
• Operating Method – Android™
• Number of Channels – 10
• Control Transmission Distance/Range (Optimum Conditions) –
FCC Complying: Up to 800m (2624. 67 ft) CE Complying: Up to 400m (1312. 34 ft)
• Robust Radio Manage Modulation – Yuneec Protocol
• Video link Frequency Band – 5. 8GHz
• Video Tranny Distance/Range (Optimum Conditions) – FCC Complying: Up to 600m (1968. 5 ft)
CE Complying: Up to 300m (984. 252 ft)
• Flight Techniques Telemetry Data On Monitor Display (OSD) – Yes
• LED Backlit LCD Monitor – Capacitive Multi-Touch 5. 5”
• Tactile (Vibrating) along with Audible Feedback – Yes
• Built-In LiPo Battery pack Voltage / Capacity – 3. 6V/5200mAh 17. 72Wh
Yuneec Q500 Typhoon Quadcopter
Q500 Typhoon Drone
Q500 Typhoon Quadcopter Drone