Weber Summit s-670 Natural Gas Grill
This grill is the crown jewel of the Weber family. From exclusive features to the highest level of performance, these grills will make even the most diehard grill master beam with pride.
- This barbecue is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- Front-mounted controls; 6 stainless-steel burners; Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system
- Side burner, Sear Station burner, smoker burner, and rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner
- Enclosed cart; built-in thermometer; 10-foot flexible hose for natural-gas installation included
- Measures 30 inches long by 74 inches wide by 57 inches high; 5-year limited warranty
Weber Summit S-670, stainless material, natural gas barbeque, with tuck-away rotisserie electric motor, includes a stainless steel surrounded cart with chrome finished cast aluminum handles, 62, 000 BTU main burner & 6 stainless writers, 12, 000 BTU mounted side burner, 15, 600 BTU infrared rear end mounted rotisserie burner, 12, 600 sear burner, almost 8,000 BTU smoker burner & smoker box, snap-jet ignition system, grills happen to be accent colored painted metallic frame, stainless shroud with polished handle & cut, accent-colored cast-aluminum end shelves, 2 stainless steel do the job surfaces, accent-colored painted metal frame, lighted control buttons, 6 tool hooks, a couple of handle lights, enclosed container storage area, includes Weber cookbook, limited warranty, and 10-feet flexible hose. Item includes 6 Stainless Metal burners and a part burner.
As a major aspect of the Summit S arrangement, the S-670 gas flame broil has a front-mounted lit control board with six stainless-steel burners and a Snap-Jet individual burner ignition framework. The unit gives stainless-steel cooking grates, stainless-steel Flavorizer bars, a 60,800 BTU-per-hour info, and 769 square creeps of aggregate cooking space, which comprises of 624 square crawls of essential cooking space and a 145-square-crawl warming rack. For included adaptability, the flame broil supplies a 12,000-BTU side burner, a 10,600-BTU Sear Station burner, a 6,800 smoker burner, and a 10,600 back mounted infrared rotisserie burner for the unit’s Tuck-Away rotisserie framework, which accompanies a flip-up engine and separate spit and fork stockpiling.
LED tank scale–check the fuel status with a push of the button.
Weber Summit 7470001 S-670 Stainless-Steel 769-Square-Inch 60,800-BTU Natural-Gas Grill
Weber Summit S-670 Gas Grill